When a member requests you to connect their paycheck to Palolo, you'll receive an email asking you to update their direct deposit settings in your payroll system.
To complete the paycheck connection request:
- Follow the link in the email to view the request in Palolo HQ
- Click Show account numbers. Here you'll see the information you'll need to add in your payroll system.
- Log in to your payroll system > find the employee > go to their direct deposit settings
- Change their direct deposit to go to the account number, routing number, and account type shown in Palolo
- Verify all details are correct, then save your changes
- In Palolo, check the box stating that you've updated the member's direct deposit settings, then click Confirm change
Prior to requesting the paycheck connection update from you, the member will have already confirmed the destination bank account where their paycheck should be sent after using Palolo Perks. The member is now all set! Within 1-2 pay cycles, their paychecks will start being routed to Palolo.