Once an employee is added to Palolo, you can invite them to set up an account and use Palolo. You can also track the Perks you've made available to them, even if they're not signed up.
You can see all of your employees by logging in to Palolo HQ and selecting Employees > Manage Employees from the menu. From here, you can find a specific employee using the search box, or narrow down the list using the filter option.
When you're looking at your employee list or at an individual profile, you'll see a few different statuses that reflect how employees can use Palolo.
Paycheck connection status
- Not invited - Not eligible to sign up or access Perks
- Invited - Eligible to sign up and access Perks
- Started - Has started connecting their paycheck to Palolo but hasn't completed all steps. They won't be able to use paycheck-linked Perks until they've finished connecting.
- Connection requested - Has requested that you update their direct deposit settings in your payroll system.
- Note: Some Perks won't be available to the employee until you've completed their request.
- Waiting - Has completed the steps to connect their paycheck, and we're waiting for their first paycheck to be routed through Palolo. (When viewing an individual employee, you'll see a longer version of this status: "Waiting for first paycheck".)
- If the employee has elected to manually change their direct deposit settings, we highly recommend verifying their direct deposit settings to make sure everything has been updated correctly.
- Connected - Has completed the steps to connect their paycheck and Palolo has successfully routed their paycheck.
- Can use - Is eligible to use any of your available Perks.
- Once an employee has been invited, they will automatically be eligible to use Perks.
- Can't use - Is not eligible to use any paycheck-linked Perks (such as My Pay or advances), or any new Perks you add.
- If an employee has left your organization or is otherwise ineligible for new Perks, they'll still be able to access their history and pay off any Perks with outstanding due balances.
Payroll link status
- Linked - Employee is linked to your payroll system and will be automatically updated when changes are made in payroll.
- Unlinked - Employee is not linked to your payroll system. If a change is made in payroll and you want the same change reflected in Palolo, you'll need to manually make the change yourself.