In order to keep employee information up to date, you’ll occasionally need to re-authenticate your payroll connection in Palolo. We’ll send you an email letting you know when it’s time to reconnect - just follow the link to complete the steps and you’ll be back in action!
To reconnect your payroll in Palolo:
- Follow the link in the email you received from Palolo
- Log in to Palolo HQ
- At the top of the Payroll Sync page, click Add provider
- On the next page you’ll see a warning about already having a provider connected. You can safely dismiss this message and click Connect now to continue.
- Review the information on the screen, then click Continue
- Enter the credentials you use to log in to your payroll provider and click Connect
- Complete the steps in the helper to finish reconnecting
To ensure everything stays up to date, we recommend reconnecting your payroll within 2-3 days of receiving your reminder email.